Air Sanitization Treatment
We provide a Total Detoxification and Decontamination service at T.O.P Indoor Air that effectively:
- Remove smells
- Mold and mildew are eliminated.
- Virus and bacterium elimination
- VOCs and airborne particulates are eliminated.
Air Quality Test
Our Air Quality Test consists of the following steps:
Calibrated Meter Test – A meter that detects “Safe,” “Moderate,” or “Unsafe” levels of formaldehyde, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and humidity levels in your house in real time. (Free)
Spore Trap Analysis – a calibrated pump used to collect samples of your indoor air if you have symptoms or notice visible mold in your house. These samples are then forwarded to a certified laboratory for analysis of the unknown dangers. It tells you about the types of mold spores present and their ratios, as well as dust mites, pet dander, fibers, and so on. We’ll email you with a follow-up call to ensure you understand the quality of your air. Results normally take 48 hours, and we’ll email you with a follow-up call to ensure you understand the quality of your air.
Tobacco, pet, and food odors, for example, can be a nightmare. As you may be aware, removing unpleasant odors may need much more than regular cleaning.
The tar from cigarettes, the film formed by culinary seasonings, and the oils/dander generated by pets all have one thing in common. They are odors that are hard to get rid of.
You may wonder why this is the case. These odors become airborne, permeate clothes, walls, carpets, and A/C ducts, and are constantly dispersed throughout your home.
- First step is a non staining oxidizing agent we use to fog the entire home, walls, ceilings, floors, etc
- 2nd step is Ozone treatment, which breaks down odors at a molecular level and sanitizes the air within the home.
- 3rd step is a Thermo fogging treatment that’s a dry fog that treats the hard-to-reach areas as well as the A/C system. It creates an odor barrier that prevents odors from returning while leaving behind a pleasant smell.
Whether you’re looking to give your family a fresh start or someone in the home has fallen ill, knowing how to reduce toxins in your home is the first step to a healthier living space that everyone can benefit from.
We use a Green Certified, quick and inexpensive technique that entails fogging the whole house, including the air duct system, with our EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectant.
A professional air duct cleaning by TOP Indoor Air will ensure you will be breathing much healthier and cleaner air. Schedule an appointment today!