Duct Cleaning Texas
Most frequent questions and answers
Over time, molds, dust, dirt, dander and allergens collect in your HVAC system and continue to circulate. Cleaning your system will produce clean healthy air circulating inside your home or commercial building. Besides breathing cleaner air, you will also save energy and have your AC system and furnace last longer with fewer breakdowns. Finally, reducing dirt and dust will help keep your home or building cleaner.
It all depends on many individual factors. Typically, you will want to have a routine cleaning every 3 to 5 years.
- You have an air systems that uses a standard fiberglass filter.
- You have pets.
- Anyone in your house have allergies.
- You regularly clean dust from your furniture.
- You experience headaches, nausea,burning sensations in the nose,eyes or ears when inside your home.
- Free home inspection of your ac/heat duct work
- Up front pricing before we do your work (beware the bait and switch companies)
- A 3 step cleaning process that we back with a 100 % service promise
- We only used high quality equipment and tools in cleaning your air duct and furnace units.
In order to complete a proper air duct cleaning job, our trained technicians have found that it takes between three to five hours to properly clean your air duct system.